RARE FREQUENCY (sort of) LIVE!
Susanna, your host at Rare Frequency, will be staying up past her bedtime this Thursday, 2.9.05, spinning tunes at River Gods in Cambridge from 11:30pm-1am, as part of WZBC's monthly music series, Ointment. You should expect a somewhat kinder, gentler set of off-kilter electronics than the usual Rare Frequency fare. Come down and say hello. 21+/no cover
River Gods is located at 125 River Street in Cambridge, near Central Square. p. 617.576.1881.
Note: comments are closed after thirty days.
Recent Site Additions
- ISABELLA Live on RF, August 25, 2016 in "Featured"
- Philip Sulidae
An High Land (dontcaresulidae) CDr in "Reviews"
- Playlists Now on Spinitron in "Playlists"
- 2016 (so far) in "Top ( ) Lists"
- KFW's Hugh Tracey Collage-Mix in "Found"
- Music Resources & Sonic Miscellany in "Links"
- Photo: Asher Live on Rare Frequency 04.13.06 in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast 60 in "Podcasts"
Syndicate this site:
Visit the archive for more news…