July 13 on Rare Frequency (and at River Gods)
This week I’ll play a selection or two from the new Geoff Mullen release on Last Visible Dog, as well as a piece from the forthcoming Rafael Toral CD, Space. I’ll also regale you with more cracked electronics from Norbert Moslang’s recent For4Ears discs.
After the show, I’ll be heading to River Gods in Cambridge to spin a late set at the WZBC Countdown. I’ll be playing Turkish psych and, perhaps, some odd electronic treats. Drop by and say hello!
DJ ning nong 8:30-10pm - lounge, etc
WZBC June Top Ten Countdown 10-11pm
DJ susanna 11pm-1am - Turkish psych & odd electronics
125 River St, just outside Central Square.
Kitchen open for dinner til 10pm
21+, NO COVER
Hope to see you there!
Note: comments are closed after thirty days.
Recent Site Additions
- ISABELLA Live on RF, August 25, 2016 in "Featured"
- Philip Sulidae
An High Land (dontcaresulidae) CDr in "Reviews"
- Playlists Now on Spinitron in "Playlists"
- 2016 (so far) in "Top ( ) Lists"
- KFW's Hugh Tracey Collage-Mix in "Found"
- Music Resources & Sonic Miscellany in "Links"
- Photo: Asher Live on Rare Frequency 04.13.06 in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast 60 in "Podcasts"
Syndicate this site:
Visit the archive for more news…