August 17 on Rare Frequency
This week’s show will feature a live, in-studio performance by the amazing Red Horse, a.k.a. Steve Pyne, who will be opening for Alog this Saturday, August 19. I’ll also be returning from utopia with a new work by Walter Marchetti, having fun with fuzzy felt folk, and playing even more new works by Australian sound artist, Philip Samartzis. And, of course, heavy sighs all around, there will be more of everything, especially Creel Pones.
Tune in. This will be one for the record books, I’m sure.
Note: comments are closed after thirty days.
Recent Site Additions
- ISABELLA Live on RF, August 25, 2016 in "Featured"
- Philip Sulidae
An High Land (dontcaresulidae) CDr in "Reviews"
- Playlists Now on Spinitron in "Playlists"
- 2016 (so far) in "Top ( ) Lists"
- KFW's Hugh Tracey Collage-Mix in "Found"
- Music Resources & Sonic Miscellany in "Links"
- Photo: Asher Live on Rare Frequency 04.13.06 in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast 61 in "Podcasts"
Syndicate this site:
Visit the archive for more news…