March 24 on Rare Frequency
This week I’ll feature the music of raster-noton founder, Frank Bretschneider. Bretschneider creates a pointillistic abstract form of techno. It’s hypnotic, alien, and elusively funky. Just for fun you can read a profile that I did of Frank in the Weekly Dig back in 2001(!). Bretschneider is in town for a live performance at the Goethe-Institut Boston on March 31.
I’ll also play new music by Seth Cluett, Pimmon, Richard Chartier, and more.
Note: comments are closed after thirty days.
Recent Site Additions
- ISABELLA Live on RF, August 25, 2016 in "Featured"
- Philip Sulidae
An High Land (dontcaresulidae) CDr in "Reviews"
- Playlists Now on Spinitron in "Playlists"
- 2016 (so far) in "Top ( ) Lists"
- KFW's Hugh Tracey Collage-Mix in "Found"
- Music Resources & Sonic Miscellany in "Links"
- Photo: Asher Live on Rare Frequency 04.13.06 in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast 61 in "Podcasts"
Syndicate this site:
Visit the archive for more news…